Same as NVIDIA, AMD also releases a new version of their Radeon Software Adrenalin today. The new 21.8.1 update is here to primary include the support for the freshly-launched RX 6600 XT graphics cards. It also repaired the issue of The Medium crashing when using the FrameView app.
We have attached the official release notes for the software below:
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics
- The Medium™ may crash after launching the game while running FrameView™.
- Upgrading to the latest Radeon™ graphics driver may cause the auto update feature on Ryzen™ Master to stop working. A temporary workaround is to manually update Ryzen™ Master.
- While playing Control™ using DirectX® 12, users may observe corrupt light rays on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6600 XT.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
- Users may experience difficulties ending a recording session on Open Broadcaster Software™ when recording in H265/HEVC codec on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800XT.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
You can download the Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.8.1 Drivers at AMD’s website.
Feel free to leave comments below, if you have any opinion about this website. Share the website around if you enjoy reading it. Subscribe to our Newsletter or follow our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.